Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

My Dream Holiday


My dream holiday is to go to the United states. Why I want to go there is because I want to watch a basketball game in the huge Golden States Warriors court. For those who don't know the Golden State Warriors, its a basketball team in San Francisco and there you will find my favorite bridge called the Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco is a beautiful city in California and  I would love to take my family and friends with me because it's their dream holiday too and most of our families are there. Once I see the Golden States Warrior players they are gonna look huge like a elephant and really tall. I'll also like to play in the WNBA (Women's National Basketball Association)  and become famous. I hope my dream comes true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.