Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

A crossfit game

On saturday morning everyone was getting ready to take part in the cross fit games. We had breakfast and we were meeting new people that also wanted to take part. While having my breakfast I saw my friends and their names were Stephanie, Hevaha, Mokoia and Eloida. I went to talk to them and I asked if they had breakfast and they said “We didn’t know there was breakfast” so I said “Come and take a seat and make yourself comfortable while I get your breakfast”. So they listened and I was ordering their breakfast and then when it came I put on some dressings and a glass of water. They enjoyed it so I asked them if they want to get ready and warm up so something doesn't happen to our healthy body. They said “sure” and I said “Ok i’ll lead you there” so they followed me to the humongous training and warming up area. They said “When did they make this humongous gym?” I said “I don't know because I haven’t been here for a while. So we got ready and we were all warming up. The cross fit games started at 2pm so we finished everything at 1:30 so I said to myself “we finished at the right time. We all settled down at 1:40 and we were waiting for Angel to open the huge gate to see our hard workout. We had to lift up weight, run, and more fun things. We were all excited to take part and have fun. We reached the hard work out and it was lifting 70 kg’s. It was really hard so we all tried to win 5,00000 dollars and a huge trophy that also comes with a cross fit metal.we try our best and we didn’t give up. We had to hold it for 15 seconds then we dropped it and run to the finish line. Eloida ran and she sprained her ankle and it looked really painful so we all ran to the finish line and stopped to go and help her. The ambulance was on there way to come and take her but before she went Angel announced who won the 5,00000 dollars but it was hard to pick so Stephanie, Hevaha, Mokoia, Eloida and I won it together with the trophy and metal, we were all happy and we were also celebrating. When we got to the hotel we were celebrating there too and said “WELL DONE” to each other. THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.