Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

My Holiday

In the holidays my family and I had the most fun holiday together because we did lots of exciting things.
My mum and my two brothers went to Auckland Grammar for our training and we were sweating but we had lots of fun learning basketball skills. After my training I still had energy so I joined the under 14 class and learned many things from the older kids. When we were finished we drove home and my mum was just talking to us about sports. After that we got home and we showered and went to Viaduct and we saw many expensive boats and they were huge but the biggest none was white and fancy. After we went to get pizza from Glen Innes and while waiting we went to paknsave to get snacks and other things. After going to Paknsave we went to the basketball court in Tamaki and we had the best sunday. We went back home and got ready for church at 6:30, and we went to get ready and go. We got to church and we went in an sat down. After a while I saw Miss manuel standing]next to the door welcoming people so I went to say hi and she was surprised so we started talking. After church we went back home and got ready for school. I had the best Sunday with my family. I felt blessed and happy, and I am looking forward to my next holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.